
Bryce played baseball again this year. He was there main pitcher. It always fun to watch my kids play sports.
I started thinking about how i am always taking pictures and then never really doing anything with them, so i decided it would be fun to learn how to digital scrapbook. Since learning how i have done almost nothing else. It is really fun. I can also put them on my blog so my family and friends can see what the Nymans are doing. Here are a few pages. I will be sending many more.
Most of you know Abbey is our little performer. This year she tried out for a part in her school play Alice in Wonderland. She ended up getting one of the leads. ALICE There are so many kids who try out for the play they had 5 Alices. Abbey loved every minute (and the attention) of the play.


No comments:
Post a Comment